- Government of Montenegro
Prime Minister of Montenegro
Zdravko Krivokapić was born on 2 September 1958 in Nikšić. He is married to Jasminka Krivokapić and has five children.
In 1981 he graduated from the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of the University of Montenegro, Production Mechanical Engineering Department, as the first graduate of the generation.
As the best student of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, he obtained the student award "19. decembar" for the academic year 1980/81.
He enrolled postgraduate studies in 1983 at the Production Engineering Department of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Belgrade. He defended his master's thesis under the title "Planning and Management of Spare Parts Stocks" in 1989.
He obtained his doctoral degree at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Podgorica in 1993. The dissertation title was "Contribution to the automatic design of the technological process of cutting by means of an expert-system". During work on his dissertation he was a visiting researcher at the Institut für Rechneranwendung in Planung und Konstruktion der Universität Karlsruhe (TH), as a DAAD fellow with Prof. Dr.-Ing. H. Grabowski.
- He is a full professor at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Podgorica.
- He did his internship at the "Boris Kidrič" steel manufacturing company in Nikšić in 1982.
- He was elected trainee teaching assistant at the Department of Production Engineering at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Podgorica in 1983.
- He was elected Assistant Professor at the University of Montenegro at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in 1994.
- He was elected Associate Professor at the University of Montenegro in 1999 and became a full professor of Informatics and Quality Management System in 2004.
- He is the president of the organising and member of the programme committee of the SQM Conference and the ICQME International Conference. He is the editor of the International Journal for Quality Research, indexed in the SCOPUS database, which has been published since 2007. He is a member of the programme board of four journals and thirteen international conferences.
- Since 1996, he has been the Head of the Centre for Quality, which is also the first certified organisational unit within the University of Montenegro (ISO 9001).
- From 26 June 2003 to 21 May 2006, he was a member of the collegial body of the Accreditation Body of Serbia and Montenegro.
- From August 2007 to 2016, he was the President of the Management Board of the Accreditation Body of Montenegro.
- From 2015 to 2017, he was the Head of the Centre for Doctoral Studies at the University of Montenegro.
- He was elected Prime Minister of Montenegro at the session of the Parliament of Montenegro on 4 December 2020.
As part of his scientific research, he has published more than 250 papers in international and domestic journals, as well as international and domestic conferences.
He is the author of 16 books and 13 textbooks. He has conducted 14 scientific research projects and 22 professional projects.
As the project manager, he conducted 8 scientific research projects and 17 professional projects.